Charter Yacht WHEELS
WHEELS is a custom-built, 164’ charter yacht launched by Trinity Yachts in 2009. Scott Carpenter is responsible for her interior design, while her exterior an engineering package was created by Trinity. Rich leather and lustrous wood blend seamlessly throughout WHEELS, creating an ambiance of understated elegance.
Her interior has a simple, geometric theme with finishes of nickel, chrome, stainless steel, and platinum. The main salon has Roman leather buckskin furnishings, a state-of-the-art entertainment system, and a wet bar, perfect for entertaining. The formal dining area seats 12 guests at a 19th century Carolina walnut table. The sky lounge offers plush seating and a large walnut and onyx bar, the ideal spot for enjoying a cocktail at the end of the day.
The exterior living areas aboard Yacht WHEELS offers a selection of socializing or relaxing spaces. All three decks feature al fresco dining options. The sundeck has a Jacuzzi where you can enjoy a beverage while taking in the panoramic views. Her large swim platform is ideal for accessing the water toys or taking a dip in the turquoise sea waters.
WHEELS has added REEL WHEELS (80ft Merritt sportfish) as part of the charter package, available in tandem.
Wheels Guest Accommodation
WHEELS accommodates 12 charter guests in 6 cabins.
- A full-width King Master suite, located on the Main deck, with a private study, desk and love seat. The his and hers bathroom is en suite. Hers features a Jacuzzi and vanity; his has a multi-head shower.
- A VIP Queen stateroom, located Starboard, en suite with shower.
- A VIP King stateroom, located starboard aft, en suite with Jacuzzi.
- A VIP King stateroom, located Port aft, en suite with shower.
- A King stateroom, located Starboard forward, en suite with shower.
- A Twin stateroom, located Port forward, en suite with shower.
4 King, 1 Queen, 1 Twin
|Cruising Speed||16 knots|
|Watersports & Toys||80 ft/24.38 m S/F REEL WHEELS/2 x 2,400 hp
39 ft/11.8 m Yellowfin/ 4 x 300 hp (towed)
20 ft/6 m Nautica/195 hp
17 ft/5.18 m Wide Body/115 hp
2 x 3-person Yamaha waverunners
4 x Seabobs
1 x Brownie's Third Lung, snorkel gear
Assorted towable toys
Complete fishing gear everything from bone fishing to fishing for Blue Marlin.
SCUBA: 12 x sets/compressor
Dive instructor on board
Low rates: $200,000/week + expenses
High rates: $200,000/week + expenses